Arbitrum ($ARB) Price Prediction 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030: What will
Lazy Lions NFT Collection: Everything You Need to Know
The Lazy Lions NFTs were released on August 7th, 2021. NFTs are indeed the rage as well as craze presently, as well as they are all over the place. NFT collections have become very famous, and CryptoPunks pioneered the trend. The collection is available on OpenSea Marketplace, runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Everyone is talking about non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and for good reason: the market is blowing up. Lazy Lions is yet another project that is making waves. Continue reading to learn everything there is to know more about Lazy Lions NFT Collection.
What is Lazy Lions NFT?
Lazy Lions is a set of 10,000 unique Lion NFTs—one-of-a-kind digital collectibles that run on the Ethereum Blockchain. Each Lazy Lion is distinctive and therefore is generated programmatically from over 160 possible traits such as clothing, mane, expression, and much more. Lazy Lion NFTs are a set of NFTs that depict numerous drawn lions with algorithmically generated characteristics, making each token distinctive.
A community grew up around the Lazy Lion NFTs, starting to cause its price floor to increase and it to become a famous NFT project outside of classical cryptocurrency spaces on social media platforms. This has really resulted in social media mockery of the venture, as people usually believe the tokens really aren’t worth the exorbitant prices charged for them.
Several Australians collaborated on the venture while under COVID-19-related lockdown, with the lions designed by artist rizzio.eth. The project was a success from the start, with 10,000 lions attempting to sell out in five hours to between 3,000 as well as 4,000 buyers, earning roughly $1.5 million.  As a result, by September 16th, 2021, the price ceiling had risen to more than $2,000, the largest among competing companies at the time. At the time, the much more valuable Lazy Lion NFT was traded for $50,000. The most precious Lion, was managed to sell for 99 ETH on October 11th, 2021, the equivalent of over $350,000.
Lazy Lions NFT Collection Statistics
The Lazy Lions NFT collection contains 10,079 assets, which are all presently available. With a 7-day average price of 1.2444 ETH and a 7 day volume of 589.8536 ETH. Users have paid 1.4094 ETH in the last 24 hours to own a piece of the Lazy Lions collection, which is much greater than the average Lazy Lions NFT price of 0.89 ETH ($3,594) ever since release.
The graph below shows the no. of sales of the Lazy Lions NFT from the last 90 days. Currently, it has a floor price of ETH 1.13 and the total volume traded is ETH 19.5K.
Lazy Lions Sales and Volume Statistics:
|24 hour volume||46 ETH -0.14%|
|Lazy Lions sold in last 24 hours||35|
|24 hour average price||1.31 ETH|
|7 day volume||605 ETH 0.98%|
|Lazy Lions sold in last 7 days||488|
|7 day average price||1.24 ETH ($3,594)|
|30 day volume||2,344 ETH – 0.08%|
|Lazy Lions sold in last 30 days||1,646|
|30 day average price||1.42 ETH ($3,594)|
|All time average price||1.42 ETH ($3,594)|
|All time volume||19,479|
|Total Lazy Lions ever sold||21,865|
How to buy Lazy Lions NFT on OpenSea?
Lazy Lions’ all-time average price is 0.891 ETH ($3,594), so consider paying around that amount to assure an NFT inside the collection:
- To purchase your NFT, you must first fund your wallet with cryptocurrency. The majority of NFTs on OpenSea are purchased and sold in Ether, the native cryptocurrency on the Ethereum blockchain. Make absolutely sure you have quite enough ETH in your wallet to cover the full cost of the NFT as well as any additional fees, such as gas. Try comparing ways to buy ETH to reload your wallet whether you’re running low on funds.
- OpenSea will help you find your NFT. Because OpenSea has hundreds and thousands of NFTs listed, consider browsing collections to help to narrow down your options.
- ETH should be transferred to a web3 wallet. MetaMask is a popular web3 wallet option.
- Purchasing the Lazy Lions NFT on OverSea is easy. Once you’re ready to buy, click the “Buy Now” button next to the NFT you’re willing to take part in. OpenSea will display the total cost, which includes fees, and then after making your purchase, make sure to approve the transaction in your MetaMask wallet.
How do I claim my Lazy Lion Bungalow?
For anyone holding Lazy Lion NFT, Lazy Lion Bungalow were available to be claimed. Lazy Lion Bungalow could be claimed from bungalows.lazylionsnft.com/claim
Coinbase NFTs partner with Lazy Lion
Recently, Coinbase NFTs partnered with Lazy Lion and 2 other NFT collections.
Roar louder for the people in the back, pls. https://t.co/BxEK4R3Fwc
— Coinbase NFT (@Coinbase_NFT) October 13, 2021
- Neo Tokyo Identities NFT Collection
- CloneX NFT Project: Everything you need to know
- Top NFT Projects to buy when they dip
Warning: Risks of Trading NFTs
Before you buy your first NFT, keep in mind that the price of NFTs is determined by the community. When there are no buyers, your NFTs may not even be able to be sold. So choose your investments wisely.
- Lazy Lions Discord: Discord.gg/LazyLionsNFT
- Lazy Lions Opensea: Opensea.io/collection/lazy-lions
- Lazy Lions Website: Lazylionsnft.com