Sad Bots NFT Collection Review
NFTs is perhaps the most recent trend in the cryptocurrency industry. You’ll invest about 70 to 80 ETH searching for the best NFTs to invest in, such as Bored Ape Yacht Club or CryptoPunks. Despite the fact that NFTs are still relatively new to the art world, they are creating a lot of attention, and collectors are willing to pay a premium for high-quality NFTs. When new NFT projects are still in the early stages of development, the best time to buy is while they’re on the whitelist or VIP list.
First and foremost, what exactly are NFTs? Many potential investors are nevertheless unaware of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the commotion around current digital assets. So, how can you get started with the Sad Bots NFT project? Learn more about Sad Bots NFT by reading on.
What are NFTs?
NFTs represent non-fungible tokens which can be purchased and traded on a public exchange. Pictures, movies, gifs, and other virtual resources reside as digital assets in a blockchain. The Ethereum blockchain was the first to use NFTs. Other blockchains, on the other hand, have begun to produce exclusive NFTs.
NFT is based on Web 3.0, which is decentralised and enables greater power from large corporations like Facebook and Twitter. In this current digital era, there will be no internet gatekeepers, simply independent consumers as well as sellers who will not be censored.
NFTs are traded during auctions, with the seller setting the price. Business people make investments to sell for a profit, much like they do in the actual world. As a result, many traders are broadening their holdings by purchasing NFTs.
What is Sad Bots NFT?
Sad Bots have really a group of fully eight thousand eight hundred eight 3 dimensional NFTs that have been developed and therefore are ready to enter the world of Metaverse. The holders of Sad Bot have unique access to the project’s as well as community’s perks and utilities, which are built as ERC-721 tokens on the Ethereum ‘botchain.’ The idea is to bring together the most dedicated NFT fans, Twitter GMs, as well as diamond collectors to create something truly amazing.
But why are they so sad?
SAD Bots is an 8,888-strong collection that ticks all of my boxes. It’s the year 2523, where humanity is on the verge of annihilation due to a global pandemic. Only their loyal SAD Bot minions survive on planet Earth throughout this new period. They seek fresh purpose in a lonely as well as abandoned world where they have no caring relatives to serve.
First and foremost, they state unequivocally that they are developing a brand. It’s the first line on their roadmap, and that it’s exactly everything I’m searching for in most projects these days.
However, creating a brand is a difficult task. It requires not only a strong community (all projects have “strong community and vibes”), but also an experienced staff to conceptualise and steer the initiative from Web3 to mass adoption.
Roadmap of Sad Bots NFT
- 8888 Sad Bots SOLD OUT
- 3D files made available to holders
- Secret trait specific utilities revealed, benefits hidden away in your Sad Bot
- Donation to a mental health charity
- Commercial rights
- Sad Bots merchandise is unique to the Sad Bots company.
- Building intellectual property and focusing more on promoting the Sad Bots branding
- Sad Bots Owner Club has become another membership for premium alpha as well as networking.
- The establishment and funding of a community fund
- Special airdrops
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND
- Sad Bots Metaverse
- Brand partnerships and further IP building, we bring Sad Bots to the world so that our community, art and brand become a household name in the NFT and web3 space
Team Behind Sad Bots NFT
Past Clients: Louis Vuitton, Toyota, Lexus, Ford
Co-Founder & Strategy
Management Consultant & Crypto + NFT Addict
Smart Contracts & Web3
Past Projects: Smilesssvrs, Pizza DAO
Rendering & Animation
Past Projects: X-Men Days Of Future Past, Life of Pi, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Community Building & Growth Hacking
Partnerships & Marketing
Content Marketing & Community Management
Information on minting:
There will be three phases of minting:
- Dutch Auction (2.800 tokens from 1.0 ETH to 0.2 ETH) will take place on Feb, 17th
- Whitelist (7.200 tokens @0.15 ETH) will take place on Feb, 18th
- Public sale (remaining supply as priced by the Dutch Auction) will take place on Feb 19th, 2022.
How to Purchase Sad Bots NFTs?
- Create an account with Metamask or Coinbase Wallet as well as install the extension on your browser.
- Double-check that you have sufficient Ethereum in your wallet to meet the overall price of the transaction, which includes gas fees.
- On mint day, a Connect button would appear at the top of our page, users can connect to your wallet.
- When you click the mint button, you’ll be asked to sign for your transaction. Every transaction involving petrol prices will be subject to a charge.
- Your Sad Bots NFTs automatically display in your wallet as well as on Opensea once you’ve completed your purchase.
It’s one of the most interesting new NFT ventures since it’s diversified and innovative, extending beyond collectibles and into the real world. If you’re looking for the best NFTs to invest in, consider what you truly value and how you can incorporate the best NFT efforts into both the world and your investing portfolio.
Want to learn about the next NFT collection? Read about Moonbirds NFT.