Bitcoins and other crypto currencies have emerged as the talk of the town nowadays. But, many users find it difficult to invest in and purchase because many websites do not offer to buy Bitcoin with Visa or Mastercards, However, here is an article which may make your day a bit brighter because we have listed 5 platforms which allows you to do so. They do have some benefits and disadvantages, also mentioned. Here below are such mentioned platforms.
Which are the Top Trusted Platforms to Buy Bitcoin with Visa Card
|Sign up here
|Sign up here
|Sign up here
|Sign up here
|Sign up here
There are many more, but we have restricted our list to top 5.
Best Platforms to buy Bitcoin with Visa in 2022 (and Why)
Binance: Recommended Platform to Buy Bitcoin with Visa Card
Binance is #1 crypto exchange where you can trade cryptocurrencies. Binance has more than 350 assets listed on their platform that you can buy with your Visa card. It also provides a web wallet where you can store your cryptocurrencies. Among all the crypto exchanges, Binance is the most trusted crypto exchange. You can also save trading fees on Binance, if you follow this guide. Not only cryptocurrencies, you can also buy NFTs, stake your crypto and earn interest, trade cryptocurrencies for ZERO fee, etc. The platform, at the moment, is under investigation by the US government and is being reviewed for some regulatory problems.
The few benefits of investing in finance are mentioned below.
- There are more than 350+ cryptocurrencies that users can trade-in. Binance gives a variety of options to its investors.
- Binance has proven to have comparatively low fees than other websites. This has been quite attractive to users that have made it so popular nowadays.
- There is a huge selection of trading options. Not just SPOT, you can also trade in FUTURES.
Binance has some disadvantages, especially making the US government look into the matter.
- The United States version is not as wide as the one on the other platforms. Anyone investing in the US might not find this the ideal investing platform.
- The problem with the website is its complexity. Some users might find it hard to follow and might get confused. It is not as smooth as other websites.
READ MORE BEST BINANCE ALTERNATIVES 2022
Coinbase is similar to Binance in many ways. It is also a platform where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies. It is a safe platform and many users, mostly the US citizens, like to use this platform to trade their cryptocurrencies. Both VISA and MasterCard are accepted on this platform. However, you must have a legitimate billing address while doing the same. KYC is a must. Apart from the US, customers from Europe and UK can also buy Bitcoins with Visa from Coinbase. All they need to do is to ensure their Visa card is 3D secured.
There are some amazing benefits that Coinbase provides to its customers. Some pros are mentioned below.
- Coinbase has proven to be a such platform which gives you nearly 100 options to choose from. This makes it one of the popular platforms because of its huge range of options.
- While investing in Coinbase you do not need a lot of money. There is a minimum amount required to be paid at the beginning. After that, you can buy your desired currencies.
However, like other platforms, there are some disadvantages to Coinbase as well. Below are such mentioned disadvantages.
- It has a bit high fees compared to other investing platforms which may make it cumbersome for other investors. Other than this, Coinbase can be a very handy platform when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies.
Coinmama, founded in 2013, is another exchange platform which allows you to purchase Bitcoins and other digital currency with your credit or debit card. Coinmama provides wallets to the users. Still, they have to keep that in mind while purchasing any cryptocurrencies as such . It allows you to exchange with your saved debit or credit cards.
There are various advantages of choosing to use Coinmama.
- There are a lot of cryptos to choose from. Coinmama provides a lot of options.
- It has no fees while depositing cryptos. Coinmama makes sure users do not have a hectic experience while using their website.
- There is a huge range of payment options which facilitate smoother transactions.
However, every website has some cons to it. There are some disadvantages also of using Coinmama.
- Sometimes, while using Coinmama a user has to pay higher fees compared to other providers.
- Coinmama does not allow crypto-to-crypto transactions. This might be a problem for many investors.
- Coinmama does not have any mobile app. You need to directly operate from their websites.
Cex is an online exchange platform whose name goes Centralized Exchange. It is a firm where trade currencies as bought, exchanged and sold. It was featured in Forbes which makes it one of the most successful platforms. You also get instant cash benefits from this website
Cex has quite some advantages which can make a user invest in its platform.
- The first thing that attracts users to this platform is it is regulated and licensed. It is a proper platform to trade currencies in.
- Cex has a lot of currencies to choose from. The website assure more than 70+ crypto currencies.
- Cex.io offers website interface to make the website more consumer friendly.
- It allows you to trade with your visa card and other debit, credit cards as well.
- You can also lend money from this website. Cex offers collaterals to its users.
There are a few cons to this platforms.
- Cex offers so many ideas in their platform which can confuse newcomers and make them take reckless decisions. This can be quite intimidating for beginners.
- Cex liquidities at a lower rate. This might be an issue for some users.
Same as other exchange platforms, Bitcoin.com is a platform where one can exchange and trade cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin.com had initially started buying only trading Bitcoins, it has grown to trade other currencies as well. It allows you to that our Visa And master card as well. You can exchange, read news, play games And do other stuff as well. Was launched in 2017, and this has a mobile app as well.
Bitcoin.com has a lot of advantages to it.
- One major advantage of Bitcoin.com is that it has a mobile app that advantages it a lot easier for users to operate. The app has more than 4.5 stars on Google Play Store.
- Bitcoin also allows one to have a wallet of itself. This also is beneficial for many users. It helps them to store their Bitcoins and other currencies.
There are not many but some cons to Bitcoin.com. Some of them include.
- It may be hard for some users to adhere to their volatile nature and complexity.
- It may be addictive and people may lose games and cryptos there as well.
Can we buy Bitcoin in India with Visa Card?
Due to RBI regulations, buying Bitcoin with your Visa card is now allowed in India. This restriction may be applicable not only to Indians but citizens from some other countries as well. However, if you are from the US, UK, or any tier 1 country, you should be able to use your Visa card to buy Bitcoin without any problem.
Among all these, I prefer Binance the most. This is because of its worldwide popularity and consumer-friendly website. People might find this easier to use than the other platforms for the above mentioned reasons. However, if someone is familiar with the crypto market, they should definitely try out the other websites as well. And it is important to have accounts on multiple platform, and not to store your crypto on one (/any) platform. If the amount is on the higher end, you should consider buying a ledger Nano for yourself. Also, many a times, there may be a good difference in the price of Bitcoin or any other coin you may want to buy. If you have accounts with all these exchanges you can choose the best platform where Bitcoin may be trading at the lowest. This way, you can make profits via arbitrage as well.
Warning: Ensure you are on the right cryptocurrency exchange, before buying or transferring your Bitcoin. Do not click on any fraudulent ads. Doing so, you may end up losing your crypto forever.
Do you have any recommendation of any crypto exchange that you think should be added to this list? Which is your preferred crypto exchange that you use to buy Bitcoin with Visa, share with us in the comments.