Top 5 Upcoming Public Sales on Arbitrum to Watch Out For in 2023
We are soon going to see many new public launches and IDOs on Arbitrum. These can have great potential and turn out to be beneficial for the users. Several people are bullish on Arbtirum right now and even many altcoins have performed well on the platform in the past.
Hence in this article, we are going to cover these launches that you must keep an eye on.
Before we talk about the upcoming projects, let us first learn about the most hyped Arbitrum launchpad as on now – Camelot.
What we are going to learn?
Camelot DEX and its Launchpad
A new decentralized exchange called Camelot has been designed to provide a flexible trading experience within the Arbitrum ecosystem. The platform is operated through a community-driven approach that aims to maximize capital efficiency for its users.
It is an extremely popular exchange that has seen massive success on Arbitrum. In fact, their token GRAIL has also witnessed quite an amazing rally.
A week ago the coin was at somewhere around 500 US dollars, and today it is at almost 3,000 US dollars. Some of the leading causes of this can be attributed to the coin’s limited taken supply, impressive tokenomics, and new upcoming projects.
Camelot has a cutting-edge DEX platform designed with a strong emphasis on community involvement and cost-effectiveness. Its infrastructure is designed to provide deep and adaptable liquidity, making it an ideal platform for both builders and users.
Unlike traditional DEXs, Camelot places a strong emphasis on composability and customization, enabling its users to create bespoke liquidity solutions that meet their unique needs.
It has a Feature-rich AMM, Next-gen yield & incentives, Permissionless nature, and Long-term sustainability.
Let us now have a look at the Camelot launchpad and how it works.
The launchpad is quite a fair option and the public can easily participate in the launches. For the tokens coming on it, there is no VC supply but instead, have a community supply reserved. Generally, the sale starts at a particular price and then the price keeps rising.
This metric is subjective to the launch. The public sale of the GRAIL token also occurred on Camelot Launchpad. The sale started at around 35-38 US dollars in November 2022 and with time its price increased to almost 210 US dollars by December. They have had a smooth sale having raised over 3.8 million dollars with a final valuation of $25m FDV.
To ensure a stable launch and absorb any potential volatility, they allocated 50% of the sale funds towards seeding initial PoL for $GRAIL. This provided them with $4 million in liquidity to support the launch. A portion of these funds, specifically 30%, was designated towards bootstrapping dividends for $xGRAIL holders, while the remaining 20% went towards funding the team.
In the coming few weeks, there are around 5 projects that will be launched on Camelot launchpad. The 5 launches seem very promising currently especially since its last launch of Trident made users an approximate 5x profit.
This is what their tweet announcing the launches said:
“The Round Table is home to the core Arbitrum builders, & we’re excited to be supporting many new launches:
- Nitro Cartel ($TROVE), 17-20th Feb
- Factor DAO ($FCTR), 20-24th Feb
- Just Bet ($WINR), 6th Mar
- Halls of Olympia ($AMBR), 13th Mar
- Perpy Finance ($PRY), 16th Mar”
Now let’s discuss these launches one by one in detail.
TROVE is a digital currency created with the aim of enabling efficient and secure online transactions globally. It features a unique protocol that provides users with unparalleled transparency and control over their funds. It is a novel token that is utilized for governance purposes in the Arbitrove Protocol and has been natively constructed on the Arbitrum network.
Public Sale Details
Here are the revised details for the upcoming public sale of $TROVE:
- Place: The Camelot DEX launchpad will facilitate the public sale of TROVE tokens.
- Time: The sale will be starting on February 17th, 2023 at 2:00 PM UTC, and conclude on February 20th, 2023, at 2:00 PM UTC.
- Network/Chain: The sale will take place on the Arbitrum network
- Payment options: The only accepted currency will be ETH
- Starting price of token: The initial price per TROVE will be $0.0025 per token with a market cap of $750k and a fully diluted valuation of $2.5m
- Token Allocation: The public will have access to 200,000,000 TROVE tokens, which represent 20% of the total supply.
- Maximum supply of token: The maximum supply will be 1,000,000,000 TROVE
- Min/max allocation: There will be no minimum or maximum allocation limit
- Hardcap limit: The hard cap will be set at $0.0125 per TROVE, with a market cap of $3.75m and a fully diluted valuation of $12.5m
- Vesting: TROVE tokens will be fully unlocked with no vesting period.
TROVE tokens will be allocated as follows:
- 220 million tokens will incentivize index users, stakers, and liquidity providers, gradually released over 8 years.
- 10 million tokens will be airdropped to xGRAIL token holders.
- The Arbitrove treasury will hold 90 million tokens, with 60 million reserved for protocol-owned liquidity.
- Furthermore, 200 million tokens will be reserved for the fair launch on the Camelot DEX platform.
In regards to esTROVE:
- 330 million tokens will be airdropped to Nitro Cartel Passport holders. These tokens will be non-transferable, but holders can stake them for 6 months. Post that , holders can either continue staking or vest their tokens linearly for 1 year into TROVE.
- 150 million esTROVE tokens will be distributed among team members and contributors, which will also be non-transferable but can be staked for 6 months. After the 6 months, holders can either continue staking or vest their tokens linearly for 1 year into TROVE.
The Factor platform offers an innovative approach to on-chain asset management, which brings together various DeFi assets and makes possible the invention and production of new strategies and financial instruments.
Factor Platform’s native token, $FCTR, has a wide range of use cases within the ecosystem. $FCTR token holders can stake and lock their tokens to receive $veFCTR, which provides them with governance rights to direct protocol fees and emissions, as well as a 50% share of platform revenue. This unique mechanism provides an opportunity for $FCTR token holders to actively participate in the platform’s development and benefit from its growth.
Public Sale Details
Here are the revised details for the upcoming public sale of $FCTR:
- Place: The public sale will take place on a dedicated page provided by Camelot DEX.
- Time: The sale will commence on February 20, 2023, at 6:00 PM UTC and conclude on February 24, 2023, at 6:00 PM UTC.
- Network/Chain: The sale will be conducted on the Arbitrum blockchain.
- Payment options: Participants can purchase $FCTR using $USDC.
- Starting price of the token: The starting price for $FCTR will be $0.10 per token.
- Token Allocation: A total of 10,000,000 $FCTR will be available for purchase during the sale, representing 10% of the total supply.
- Maximum supply of token: The maximum supply of $FCTR is 100,000,000 tokens.
- Min/max allocation: No minimum or maximum allocation is required.
- Hardcap limit: There is no hardcap for the public sale.
- Vesting: All tokens purchased during the public sale will be 100% unlocked at TGE. However, participants can stake their tokens to accumulate $veFCTR and start receiving a share of the platform revenue from day one.
The maximum supply of $FCTR is strictly limited to 100,000,000 tokens, and there will never be any additional tokens minted beyond this cap.
- FCTR tokens will be allocated as follows:
- 20.8% of the tokens will be put to use for ecosystem incentives.
- 15% of the tokens will be distributed to the team. The team’s allocated tokens will be vested in a linear manner over a period of 24 months.
- The treasury reserves will hold the major chunk, i.e. 50% of the token.
- With regard to community bootstrap, there will be only 4.2% of tokens allocated. An initial allocation of 4.2% of tokens was distributed at a price of 0.05, with a fully diluted valuation of $5,000,000. This allocation was vested linearly over a period of 12 months to support the development, smart contract audits, legal, and marketing efforts necessary for the launch of the project.
- Furthermore, 10% of the tokens will be reserved for the public sale on the Camelot DEX platform.
JustBet is a blockchain-based casino that offers secure and efficient gaming. With its multi-asset pool, the platform provides the necessary infrastructure to support the games and allows liquidity providers to earn yield from bets and fees. In addition, the issuance of vWINR tokens incentivizes players to participate by allowing them to stake or vest tokens and earn real profits from bets and platform fees.
JustBet has developed a unique dual-token economic model that incorporates:
$WINR: A utility token that can be traded. It is used to swap for vWINR to earn a share of the platform’s fees, as well as for payments related to Boosters and scratch cards. This creates demand for $WINR.
$vWINR: A token that generates yield and requires vesting.
Details about the allocation rate and vesting timeline have yet to be disclosed. JustBet’s upcoming IDO on Camelot will provide more information, and regular updates will be posted on the project’s Twitter account.
As mentioned before, WINR is the native token of the WINR Protocol, which underpins JustBet. According to the WINR Protocol’s incentive structure, any game contract that has been approved by the WINR DAO and integrated into the WINR Liquidity Pool can offer players a vested version of the WINR token known as vWINR. vWINR can be utilized to generate passive income through real yield when staked or converted to WINR. The $WINR token will be launched using a fair-launch model developed by the Camelot team.
This is what they said regarding the partnership with Camelot
“We value Camelot’s commitment to providing long-term liquidity for $WINR through its sustainable incentives and novel features. As an innovative protocol focused on building a truly decentralized on-chain casino with unique tokenomics, this partnership aligns with our mission.”
Halls of Olympia is building an immersive gaming and social experience set in Mt Olympus, where users will be able to explore a semi-open world and play engaging gladiator and chariot racing games. The $AMBR token plays an important role for in-game actions and utility, and in the coming month, it will first be listed for trading on Camelot.
The team announced that:
“In ancient Greek mythology, the gods were sustained with the holy food, Ambrosia, a golden substance so prized, so powerful, that it brought immortality and vigor to all mortals lucky enough to consume it. In spirit with this framing, HOO’s central token is named Ambrosia, token ticker $AMBR for short, and is designed from the ground up with built-in incentives to hold, use, and truly prize it above all others.”
According to the announcements, The strategic collaboration between Camelot and HOO on $AMBR will not only offer highly adaptable liquidity but also establish a long-lasting relationship between the two entities that share a common goal of expanding the Arbitrum ecosystem. HOO is primarily motivated by social and gaming innovation, and Camelot is delighted to officially welcome them as a valued member of the Round Table community.
The token distribution for this project consists of the following:
The total maximum supply is of 10,000,000 tokens
- 15% of tokens are allocated to the project team (vested for 2 years, prestaked)
- 10% of tokens are reserved for seed investors (vested for 1 year, prestaked)
- 5% of tokens are distributed to partnerships and advisors (vested for 2 years, prestaked)
- 10% of tokens are kept for the public sale
- 60% of tokens are allocated for community distribution. (The profits generated by undistributed $AMBR will be allocated towards game development and to prolong the project’s runway until it is made available to the public.)
Perpy is a unique decentralized protocol for social trading on Arbitrum that is designed to facilitate copy trading on decentralized perpetual exchanges. The protocol is designed to be fully transparent, allowing users to follow the best traders and incentivizing traders to monetize their skills through performance fees. The open beta is currently available on GMX, and the Perpy team is excited to offer a cutting-edge social trading experience that is built to enhance the user experience and support the growth of the DeFi ecosystem. Perpy aims to become the ultimate SocialFi hub, facilitating seamless social trading across multiple decentralized exchanges (DEXs) to provide traders with the most effective and efficient trading channels.
This is what Camelot said about the upcoming launch
“We’re excited to announce that Perpy will host their public sale, with the $PRY token exclusively listed on Camelot afterwards. Perpy leverages the existing framework built by GMX, and we’re proud to be therefore supporting even further collaboration and innovation within the Arbitrum ecosystem.”
Perpy will use a fixed-price auction model to offer their community an equal opportunity to participate in the public sale of $PRY. After the sale, the $PRY token will be exclusively listed on Camelot. The DEX is committed to providing deep and sustainable liquidity for $PRY through their innovative features and GRAIL incentives, ensuring Perpy’s long-term success on Arbitrum.
Perpy’s token, $PRY, has a maximum supply of 1 billion units and is designed to become deflationary as time goes on. The token allocation is as follows
- 10% of tokens allocated to the protocol team
- 20% of tokens are reserved to the Foundation
- 5% of tokens distributed to future team members
- 40% of tokens allocated to the public sale
- 25% is kept for community ecosystem reserves.
Out of all these upcoming public launches on Camleot launchpad (and Arbitrum ecosystem), I am most bullish for Trove and Factor Dao. I will try to participate in these two projects atleast and see how things go. I will also be reviewing these projects on our blog. So incase you still have not subscribed to our newsletter, I highly recommend you to do.
Also, that 1% of the Trove supply will be airdropped to xGRAIL holders makes me excited.
Disclaimer: These new upcoming launches on Arbitrum platform have some exciting features and can potentially even bring users great profits. However, you must not take this as financial advice of any sort. Remember that it is very important to be aware and have knowledge of the new developments in the industry. However, before making any big or small financial decision, you have to refer to other sources and primarily do your research. This way you can safeguard your funds and reap benefits in the market.