Crypto Week at a Glance: 1st September ; Bitcoin @47500 ,touched 50k in 3 months
- The world’s dominant cryptocurrency, Bitcoin rallied above $50,000 for the first-time since Mid-May. It climbed to a subsequent high after 3 months and was recorded at $50,379 on Monday morning.
- Other major cryptocurrencies like Ethereum hiked up by 2% and Cardano hiked up by 7%.
- PayPal launched its cryptocurrency service in the UK.
- Visa got rolled into the NFT craze and purchased a crypto punk for $150,000
- The FTX crypto exchange bought Cal Memorial Stadium Naming Rights
- Substack is now accepting Bitcoin payments on the Lightning Network powered by Bitcoin payment processor OpenNode
What we are going to learn?
24th August (Tuesday)
- Genius States lead the way in Democratizing the Real Estate.
- An anonymous person delisted crypto punks worth $200 million
- BTC/USD was driven below $49000 and remained on the defensive early as the pair depreciated to the 48384.50 level.
- The Poly Network took to Twitter to announce that all the tokens stolen in a $610 million attack have been returned.
- The Bitcoin infrastructure firm Blockstream is now valued at $3.2 Billion after a $210 million Series B raise.
- The statistics show that Monero has spiked over 58% in a month and XMR is up by 240%
- Banking giant Citibank is said to be fielding a surge in the client demand for cryptocurrency. They will be trading Bitcoin futures.
25th August (Wednesday)
- Fetch.ai launches a CoLearn PAInt, a NFT platform for machine learning art
- MicroStrategy adds to its 108,992 bitcoin collection an additional 3907 Bitcoin with proceeds from ATM facility sales.
- Cardano trends on twitter and the investors had an exciting week when ADA rallied high and almost reached the $3 mark.
- The early stage venture capital fund Prime Venture Partners has announced the launch of its fourth $100 million fund to focus on #DeFi.
- Africa now has the largest volume of Bitcoin peer-to-peer trading worldwide having transacted $18,073,777 worth of BTC in the last 7 days.
- AscendEX is thrilled to announce the listing of the SifChain token (ROWAN) under the pair USDT/ROWAN
26th August (Thursday)
- Axie Infinity is on its way to expand and bring new people in the crypto market in order to increase mass adoption
- EASPORTS is looking for a senior director to explore cryptocurrency and NFT’s in the market of games.
- Chainlink partners Solana to launch its Price feeds oracle system for DeFi
- The Australian Taxation office issued a warning to crypto investors after the hike in Bitcoin price on Monday.
- Venture capitalist Bill Gurley built a personal position in the Ethereum market stating that he is a fan of the blockchain network as he moves to ETH
- The Tron foundation partnered up with Shopping.Io to make TRX usable for Ecommerce.
- Facebook has always compromised with the users privacy. It recently ignored Bitcoins to focus on NFTs and StableCoins.
- British Billionaire Simon Nixon seeks capital for Bitcoin exposure.
- XMR Developer Announces Bitcoin to Monero Atomic Swap Capabilities
27th August (Friday)
- Cuba officially recognizes and has permitted authorized payments in Bitcoin and Crypto.
- The crypto analysts are so bullish on Bitcoin, they predict it to skyrocket to $100,000 by the end of the year.
- Morgan Stanley funds now own more than 1 million shares of Grayscale Bitcoin
- Blockchain technology is being utilised in all fields. Even, Hollywood is embracing the technology to make movies
- The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) will employ artificial intelligence to monitor and regulate DeFi
- Edgar Borja has created Kioskos K1, the first ever Bitcoin Atm in El Salvador to accept payments in bills and send Bitcoin to any users wallet
- ABEYCHAIN launches Decentralised exchange XSWAP
- NFT Gaming Token $GIF to Launch on Rocket Launchpad Following Tezotopia Marketplace Sellout
- Singapore Myanmar Investco Purchased 800 Bitcoin Mining Rigs, Firm Plans to Offer Mining Services
28th August (Saturday)
- The SOLX token will be listed on HydraSwap DEX and Soldex trading bots might be implemented in the HydraSwap system soon too.
- Ethereum witnessed a chain split today as a software bug affected a large quantity of full node clients.
- The CEO of Arisebank, Called as “the world’s first decentralized banking platform,” has been sentenced to five years in prison and ordered to pay $4,258,073 in restitution for lying to investors
- Square, one of the world’s largest payments companies, just announced it wants to disrupt the Bitcoin exchange market.
- Dollar-cost averaging is the most popular method among HODLers to maximize their Bitcoin stack
- The meme cryptocurrency, “Cake monster” has jumped 112% in value over the last 24 hours.
ALSO READ :
- WTF are Ether rocks ? everything you need to know
- What is Axie Infinity and AXS token
- What is Cardano ? ADA Price Prediction